- Appellation: DOQ Priorat
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Blanc, Macabeu
- Soil type: Slate
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Egg, Stainless Steel
- Fined using fish glue
- Filtered - No|No microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Not suitable for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- Total Sulphites: 41 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
In 1979, René III (son of René II), his wife Isabelle Meyer and their children René IV, Céline and later on Christian and Andersen, acquired a few hectares of Grenache near to Gratallops in the DO Priorat. This was the birth of Clos Mogador.
More from Clos Mogador SL