- Appellation: Olevano Romano DOC
- Region: Lazio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: cesanese
- Soil type: Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 24 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Neccio in dialect means nervous. Small Cesanese 100%. Mineral, attractive but sulphureous.
We’re two green writers and grape growers. 6 HA between the Aniene River Valley and Prenestini Mountains, near Rome. In Colle Pazzo (Crazy Hill) we have rich red earth (volcanic), white sandstone of Cretaceous and sandy. We grow two indigenous grapes called Cesanese (red) and Malvasia Puntinata (White).
More from Cantine Riccardi Reale