- Appellation: D.O secano interior de Yumbel
- Region: Bio Bio Valley
- Country: Chile
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: caberet sauvignon
- Soil type: Volcanic
- Vessel type: Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 7.12 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:coofermentacion de cabernet sauvignon, pais y malbec, Co - fermentation of Cabernet Sauvignon ... País Grape & Malbec . Open fermentation through the process once ready we contain in Eco Tanks and 20 % of the production in barrels.
Bio Bio Valley, Chile
I have the honor and privilege care for a 250-year old vineyard. I am the 7th generation of my family to make wine just as my ancestors did, using the traditional know-how of my region. We grow Pais, Moscatel de Alejandria, Torontel, Corinto (Shazela), Cot as well as Cabernet Sauvignon (planted in 2000). Dry-farmed.
More from Cacique Maravilla