- Appellation: IGT Terre Siciliane
- Region: Sicily
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Moscato Bianco
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - housing 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 31 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Muscatedda: made of white Moscato, a typical aromatic white grape of the Val di Noto. It is made from a vineyard facing west, 65 meters above sea level, cultivated on white limestone soil that reflects light and gives salinity to the wines obtained from these soils. The white Muscat of the Val di Noto cultivated on white calcareous soil always gives low yields, but this is offset by delicate aromas typical of the Mediterranean area. The ripe grapes are vinified with the skins in steel tanks for about 15 days, they ferment in the tanks until the following spring with continuous batonnage carried out on the fruit days of the lunar calendar. The product does not contain any oenological additive. Yield in wine 32hl / ha
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019