- Appellation: IGP Aegean Sea
- Region: Samos
- Country: Greece
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Muscat Blanc à Petits Grains
- Soil type: Granite, Schist
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
The first project of the team is to save and spread a diamond that is carefully hidden for 60 years in oak barrels on the island of Samos. This Island has a remarkable wine heritage, stretching back perhaps as far as 1200 BC.
More from Samos Project by WanderbyParis