- Region: Kakheti
- Country: Georgia
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Mtsvane Kakhuri
- Soil type: meadow brown, Carbonate, Light clay with stone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Kvevri/qvevri
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 35 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The wines are made without any industrial yeast and additives. Wines are fermented and aged in kvevris which are traditional clay pots used in Georgia. Mtsvane is old Georgian sort of grape, it is from the east side of Georgia, Kakheti area, akhmeta Region village ojio
Taste it at...
- New York 2019
- Berlin 2019