- Appellation: Bugey AOC
- Region: Bugey
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Mondeuse Noire
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - Kielselgur microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:A true dinosaur among French grapes, it gives a purple wine with a complex nose of red fruits and spices with supple and silky tannins.
Bugey is a “harlequin” terroir: the formation of French Prealps and successive ice ages having created a very chaotic soil. Montagnieu soils are famous for Altesse and Mondeuse. We work with Nature without distorting it. My creed: to give you a pleasurable experience tasting and sharing attractive complex wines.
More from Domaine Yves Duport