- Appellation: Willamette Valley A.V.A. (specifically, Dundee Hills-not on label)
- Region: Willamette Valley (Oregon)
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - No|I filter only as necessary. Old-fashioned plate and frame with cellulose (paper) pads. 200 microns (rough polish) microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 55 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:A barrel selection from wines produced from several blocks of self-rooted old vines at Maresh Vineyard (100% Maresh Vineyard).
Willamette Valley (Oregon), United States
Kelley Fox Wines is a small winery (since 2007) with the production based on my blocks in two vineyards: Demeter-certified biodynamic Momtazi Vineyard (vines planted in 1998) and my biodynamically farmed blocks of Maresh Vineyard. These self-rooted vines were planted mostly in 1970 ( one acre was planted in 1978).
More from Kelley Fox Wines