Skip to content
- Appellation: Willamette Valley A.V.A. (specifically, Dundee Hills-not on label)
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - No|I filter only as necessary. Old-fashioned plate and frame with cellulose (paper) pads. 200 microns (rough polish) microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 55 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:A barrel selection from wines produced from several blocks of self-rooted old vines at Maresh Vineyard (100% Maresh Vineyard).