- Appellation: Casablanca Valley
- Region: Casablanca Valley
- Country: Chile
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Malbec, Pinot Noir
- Soil type: Granite
- Vessel type: Cement - Egg
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 19 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Casablanca Valley, Chile
Montsecano has consistently been Chile’s best pinot and Refugio, with organic grapes from Viollier familiy vineyard in Casablanca, are two important part of the new scene of chilean natural wines. Migrante, the new blend Malbec 70% and Pinot 30% is now part of the family.
More from Bodega Montsecano