- Appellation: ARBOIS PUPILLIN
- Region: Jura
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Melon à Queue Rouge
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - KIESEKGUHR > 220 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Melon à queue rouge is an old and local variety of chardonnay
First planted in the 19th C, the vineyard was ravaged by phylloxera and replanted in the 1950s by Pierre's father Roger, a wine-enthusiast-geologist who chose the site because of its blue Jurassic marl soil. Grapes grown include: Savagnin, Chardonnay, Poulsard, Trousseau and Pinot Noir.
More from Domaine de la Pinte