- Appellation: IGT bianco del frusinate
- Region: Lazio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Maturano, Trebbiano
- Soil type: Clay, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:it's a blend between Maturano ( 60%) and Trebbiano (40%); the grapes that make up this wine are around 100 years old. they are not grafted plants, pre phylloxera.
Taste it at...
- London 2020