- Appellation: Madeira Wine
- Region: Madeira
- Country: Portugal
- Colour: White
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia
- Soil type: Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The sweet one, made by a blend of different malvasia’s, from different warehouses .
The aging in different warehouses gives a total different style to the wine.
Some are colder giving less oxidation more freshness, other are warmer providing power and exuberant aroma. The result is a fantastic sweet wines that never feels heavy and combines perfect with the most demanding food. It loves Bleu cheese , crepe suzette, chocolate dessert with a touch of orange…
Taste it at...
It started as a passion after drinking two glasses of Boal 1968 Madeira at a refined restaurant in Belgium. It resulted in the biggest collection of old, available Madeira wines on Earth. Welcome to The Madeira Collection
More from The Madeira Collection