- Appellation: VIN DE FRANCE - TABLE WINE
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 19 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:9 months aged in amphoras., Sulfites free.
All our vineyards (25 hectares) have been farmed organically since 1975 and biodynamically since 1992. We are proud to be a member of the groups «Return to Terroir» and “Biodyvin”. We produce a number of different wines from a variety of soils: white, orange and red wines.
More from Domaine de l'Ecu