- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Liguria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Vermentino
- Soil type: Limestone, Sandstone, siliceous
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 8 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Selection of grapes macerated for 7 months on the skins contact in the terracotta Pallò
The vineyards are all farmed organically. All work is all done by hand and fermentations occur in tank with indigenous yeasts.
Will be officially certified organic in 2020
More from Azienda Agricola Il Torchio