- Appellation: Lime Kiln Valley
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Mourvèdre, Zinfandel
- Soil type: Granite, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Organically Farmed, Dry-Farmed, Old Vines
California, United States
We have two simple goals that direct every operation above all else: to present the narrative of the growing season in a delicious and transparent format, and to craft a wine with a strong foundation intended to age for decades.
More from Stirm Wine Company