- Region: Québec
- Country: Canada
- Colour: Rosé
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Radisson Marquette, Frontenac Noir, Frontenac Gris
- Soil type: Gravel, Loam, Sand
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel, Other
- Fined using yeast extracts
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 18 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Crafting traditional method sparkling wines in Quebec for more than 10 years from cool-climate hybrids. Certified organic and biodynamic, our 3ha family vineyard is located in the appalachian highlands on an old glacier moraine. White, rosé and red sparkling wines, brut nature to brut, our wines are the expression of the Quebec terroir at its best!
More from Domaine Bergeville