- Appellation: IGP Cotes Catalanes
- Region: Languedoc & Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Other, Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Languedoc & Roussillon, France
The name ‘Les Clos Perdus’ originally reflected our discovery of isolated old vine parcels ‘lost’ in the Haute Corbières and Vallée de l’Agly. Now we work 16+ hectares, divided into 35 small parcels, spread across three differing areas; Corbières Maritime, Haute Corbières and Vallée de l’Agly.
More from Les Clos Perdus