- Appellation: Mendocino County
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties:
- Soil type: Alluvial, Schist, Slate
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Vines planted late 1940's, Dry-Farmed and Organic since planting
California, United States
Les Lunes Wine is committed to bringing back the old school, classic California, when wines were fresh, restrained and age-able. Populis is about bringing forward and fun natural wines to the people. All our grapes are farmed organically and aside from small doses of sulfur at bottling (if needed), nothing is added.
More from Les Lunes Wine / Populis