- Appellation: Touraine Azay le Rideau
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Chenin Blanc
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Silex
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Domaine des Hauts Baigneux is a 12ha vineyard, in Touraine Azay le Rideau and Touraine Appellations, managed by Nicolas Grosbois and Philippe Mesnier. The whole vineyard is farmed and certified organic.
More from Les Tètes et Domaine des Hauts Baigneux