- Appellation: None
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Granite, Limestone, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Filtered - plaque 4 microns microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 41 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wines are all fermented in cement tanks utilising indigenous yeast. Half is pressed into 225-600l barrels, about 10% new oak. The other half is pressed into concrete tanks. The elevage is 24 months before bottling.
Taste it at...
Founded in 2006, Domaine des Enfants is the realisation of a childhood dream- to be one with yourself, others, and nature. We produce organic wines grown from old vine grenache, carignan, syrah, lladoner pelut, macabeu, and mourrvedre. Vines that are located all over the Valley d’Agly on various different soil profiles.
More from Domaine des Enfants