- Appellation: Côtes du Rhône-Villages-Sainte-Cécile
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Alluvial, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 38 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
Who is Blaise ? He actually is Blaise Granier, my great-great-grand-father who was born in 1851, and died in 1934. That’s why I called the wine Le vin de Blaise. The farm is located at Sainte-Cécile-les-vignes, near Cairanne and Rasteau.
The grapes in Le vin de Blaise are organic and quite old (52 to 60 yo).
I, Stephanie Rougnon, make a micro-production of wine since harvest 2015, with now two red wines : Le vin de Blaise and Le vin de Blaise cuvée Marguerite (AOP CDRV).
More from Le Vin de Blaise