- Appellation: None
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: lladoner pelut Grenache Noir, Carignan, Syrah
- Soil type: Granite, Limestone, Schist
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Filtered - plaque 4 microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 38 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:30% is whole cluster Carbonic Maceration, Fermented in cement tanks utilising indigenous yeast, and kept in cement tanks for 12 months until bottling.
Taste it at...
Founded in 2006, Domaine des Enfants is the realisation of a childhood dream- to be one with yourself, others, and nature. We produce organic wines grown from old vine grenache, carignan, syrah, lladoner pelut, macabeu, and mourrvedre. Vines that are located all over the Valley d’Agly on various different soil profiles.
More from Domaine des Enfants