- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc
- Soil type: Limestone, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
A O C: Aimer Observer Cultiver ("Love, Observe, Cultivate"). Olivier is a natural vigneron. He promotes the use of animal traction and transport by sail. His 7 hectare family farm, made up of cabernet franc (4 ha), grolleau (2 ha) & gamay (1 ha), is cultivated using biodynamics and is worked by 3 plough horse. Wines are vinified without additives or manipulation.
More from Domaine Olivier Cousin