- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Rhône
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache, Carignan, Cinsault
- Soil type: Limestone, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Filtered - Plaque 3 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 20 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
Mas de Casalas is a family domain. The vines were taken over in 2006. We produce from the beginning in organic (certified), biodynamic and work our wines with the least possible inputs.
Our wines reflect our region, the Côtes-du-Rhône, with a traditional grape variety of Grenache, Carignan and Cinsault(mainly).
We work a total of 3 hectares, so our vineyard is small.
More from Le Mas de Casalas