- Appellation: IGT Toscana Vermentino
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Vermentino
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone, Sand
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Camigliano is a historical propriety where the wine is made since the medioeval ages. Cipriano and Samuele are now working here to make natural wines using the biodynamic farming. We are focus on the reserch the best interpretation of this terroir.
More from Camigliano Soc. Agricola