- Appellation: Langhe D.O.C. Nebbiolo
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Nebbiolo
- Soil type: Clay
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 35.00 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
The Eugenio Bocchino estate, founded in 1996 by Cinzia and Eugenio, started with the work of Cinzia’s grandparents, Giacomo and Camilla. All wines produced at the estate are organic and biodynamic. Moreover, Eugenio and Cinzia believe that to cultivate vines and make wine is a privilege, a lifestyle choice and a passion.
More from Eugenio Bocchino