- Appellation: AOC Terrasses du Larzac
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Filtered - No microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 35 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Stony argilo-calcareous at 400 m of altitude
Taste it at...
To drink a glass of La Reserve d’O is to share happiness. It creates the link, this magic instant between friends where we feel good. Of course we have to be reasonable but why don’t we let us abuse of those sweet moments, which bring us together? Let’s relish life!
More from Domaine de La Reserve d'O