- Appellation: IGT Toscana
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Procanico
- Soil type: Volcanic, Chaotic rocks
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Certified organic (Bio UE) Certified Vegan Certified CO2 emission (Uni Siena - Indaco2) No additives are used., Total sulphites : less then 10mg/L Produced according to Metodo Corino (vegetal based biodynamic cycle)
Fattoria La Maliosa is a 168-hectare domain in the Tuscan Maremma hills made up of foraging lands, vineyards, olive orchards and woods. The farm produces natural wines, premium extra virgin olive oil and polyfloral honey, and holds organic, vegan and carbon emission certifications. Farming is done according to the “Metodo Corino” (IT Patent approved in 2019), a completely vegetal – based closed cycle agriculture.
More from Fattoria La Maliosa