- Appellation: IGP Côtes Catalanes
- Region: Roussillon
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Carignan, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Granite, Schist
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 48 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Fermented in open Demi-Muid by hand, aged in once used 225-600 litre barrels for 24 months.
Taste it at...
Founded in 2006, Domaine des Enfants is the realisation of a childhood dream- to be one with yourself, others, and nature. We produce organic wines grown from old vine grenache, carignan, syrah, lladoner pelut, macabeu, and mourrvedre. Vines that are located all over the Valley d’Agly on various different soil profiles.
More from Domaine des Enfants