- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Gris
- Soil type: Clay, Gravel, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 28 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Hand-harvesting/ Skin contact maceration in terra cotta amphoraes during 6 months/Vinification with indigenous yeasts /No addition of sulfur until the bottling of aging/ Ageing in amphorae /No fining no filtration before bottling.
Taste it at...
At La Baronne we try to translate our passion and respect for our vineyard and for the surrounding land into the bottle by applying organic and biodynamic farming methods that help showcase the individuality of the terroir of the Alaric Mountain, a privileged corner of the Languedoc.
More from Château La Baronne