- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Blaufränkisch
- Soil type: Gravel, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Amphora, Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
There are many excellent wines around but none are role models for me because I want to make my wine pure, natural and low tech, out of my instincts. My winemaking philosophy gets right to the point, it is clear, strong and naturally confident, like the wines I am creating.
More from Weingut Claus Preisinger