- Appellation: provincia di pavia
- Region: Lombardy
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Grigio
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 29 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Located on the Oltrepo Pavese hills, at about 500m, Baruffaldi family’s organically cultivated vines aim to respect nature’s rhythms. This is followed by discreet, accurate work in the cellar, using ancient methods of winemaking, so as to give birth to wines whose personalities speak of their terroir.
Subscibers of Vinnatur from more than 10 years and organic from 90’s !
More from Castello di Stefanago