- Appellation: Valpolicella DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara
- Soil type: Clay, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 26 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine produced with natural yeasts, without adding any sulphite and without use of coadjuvants. The grapes to produce this wine are all hand picked, selected carefully in the cellar, destammed and than tranferred in fermenting tanks of stainless steel for fermentation at controlled temperature. The wine is submitted to refinement in steel for 6/8 months and for 6/8 months in bottle. Fresh, fruity and easy to drink it is a perfect wine for every day.
Taste it at...
- Berlin 2019
- New York 2019