- Appellation: Friuli Colli Orientali
- Region: Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Merlot
- Soil type: Flysch-Marl and Sandstone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 41 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Friuli Venezia Giulia, Italy
We believe our wines can convey our respect for the delicate balance of our environment, the care and personal attention we afford to every stage of the production process, and our pursuit of the highest quality wine and viticulture. The grapes carry a memory of the earth they grew in…
More from Vignai da Duline