- Appellation: Valpolicella Classico DOC
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Corvinone, Rondinella
- Soil type: Limestone, Calcarenite
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 58 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019
- New York 2019
- Los Angeles 2019
We are a young domain located on the hills above Verona, Italy, in the heart of Valpolicella region. The entirety of our vineyard is organically grown and we only produce one wine: “il Valpolicella”, our best effort to interpret this amazing terroir. It’s a wine made in the vineyard, not in the cellar.
More from Società Agricola il Sasso