- Appellation: Colli di Luni
- Region: Liguria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Vermentino
- Soil type: Limestone, Sandstone, siliceous
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Filtro a Cartone 6 micro microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 27 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine is produced from old vines, 50 years, south-east exposure, white vinification
The vineyards are all farmed organically. All work is all done by hand and fermentations occur in tank with indigenous yeasts.
Will be officially certified organic in 2020
More from Azienda Agricola Il Torchio