- Appellation: Colli di Luni
- Region: Liguria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Vermentino
- Soil type: Limestone, Sandstone, siliceous
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Filtro a Cartone 6 micro microns.
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 27 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This wine is produced from old vines, 50 years, south-east exposure, white vinification
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2019
- New York 2019
The vineyards are all farmed organically. All work is all done by hand and fermentations occur in tank with indigenous yeasts.
More from Azienda Agricola Il Torchio