- Appellation: Umbria I.G.P.
- Region: Umbria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia, Trebbiano
- Soil type: Alluvial, Limestone, Marl, Sand, Sandstone
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Single vineyard wines made from vineyard planted in 1970 that we call IL BARATTO.
Fattoria Mani di Luna was created by 3 friends out of a love for agriculture and nature. Located in Torgiano at 200 - 350m, and planted with vines since the Etruscans, our soils are sandy, feature sandstone and marl and are rich in minerals left by the ancient lake Tiberinum.
More from Fattoria Mani di Luna