- Appellation: AOC Terrasses du Larzac
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 35 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Argilo Calcaire stony at 400 m of altitude
To drink a glass of La Reserve d'O is to share happiness. It creates the link, this magic instant between friends where we feel good. Of course we have to be reasonable but why don't we let us abuse of those sweet moments, which bring us together? Let's relish life!
More from Domaine de La Reserve d'O