- Appellation: None
- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grüner Veltliner, Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil type: Limestone, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:this wine grows on limestone
Our family has been making wine for 500 years and now it is our turn to continue with this tradition. We took over in 2011 and want to share our passion for natural wine with you.
More from Alexander Koppitsch