- Region: Manchuela
- Country: Spain
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Tardana
- Soil type: Chalk, Limestone
- Vessel type: Clay Pot - Tinaja
- Filtered - cellulose 3 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 34 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Very exclusive white wine as it´s very difficult to find any other dry white wine 100% made with tardana grape, as it´s a very late ripening grape (harvested after reds), final fermentation of 1/3 of the wine in tinaja, finally, aged with its leed during 3 months
Taste it at...
We are an artisanal family winery based on sustainability – not only environmental but also economic and cultural: we grow our vineyards traditionally, preserve local varieties, cultivate old bush vines, work without irrigation and make wines that help people feel good. We make ethical wines. Wines made with and from respect.
More from Bodegas Gratias. Familia y Viñedos