- Appellation: Muscadet Sèvre & Maine
- Region: Loire
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Melon de Bourgogne
- Soil type: Granite
- Vessel type: Other
- Filtered - kielselghur filter microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 36 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:aged on the lees between 12 and 24 months
Taste it at...
- Los Angeles 2019
- New York 2019
All our vineyards (25 hectares) have been farmed organically since 1975 and biodynamically since 1992. We are proud to be a member of the groups «Return to Terroir» and “Biodyvin”. We produce a number of different wines from a variety of soils: white, orange and red wines.
More from Domaine de l'Ecu