- Appellation: None
- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Gemischter Satz Weiss
- Soil type: Limestone, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Our vineyard "Gemischter Satz" was planted in 1934. These grape varieties grow: Grüner Veltliner, Brauner Veltliner, Pinot Blanc, Zimttraube, Ochsenauge, Isabellatraube, Neuburger, Traminer, Muskat, Sauvignon Blanc, etc...
Our family has been making wine for 500 years and now it is our turn to continue with this tradition. We took over in 2011 and want to share our passion for natural wine with you.
More from Alexander Koppitsch