- Appellation: Frusinate Igp
- Region: Lazio
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Maturano, Pampanaro, Capolongo
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Cement - Other
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 37 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:vinification follows the dictates of biodynamic agriculture, ie spontaneous alcoholic and malolactic fermentations with indigenous yeasts, no stabilising, no clarification or filtration.
Taste it at...
I produce biodynamic wines from lesser known varieties such as Maturano, Capolongo and Pampanaro (whites) and Lecinaro and Olivella (reds). Certified organic and biodynamic by ICEA, Demeter Italia, Bio Vegan and Eco-prowine.
More from Palazzo Tronconi