- Appellation: Malokarpatská vinohradnícka oblasť
- Region: Malokarpatská
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Blaufränkisch
- Soil type: Alluvial
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 19 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Unique, intense and elegant Frankovka created without any machine processing involved. The grapes were crushed by bare feet, fermented and macerated with stems for 6 weeks, young wine was gravitationally racked to old oak barrels, aged on lees for 2 years and then was bottled with the help of gravity. The resulting wine is extraordinarily confident, multi-layered and pleasantly friendly at the same time.
Taste it at...
Our family passionately creates low-intervention wines from our own organically-grown, indigenous Slovak grape varieties. We strive to act merely as guides of our wines during their creation, letting them mature at their own pace and according to their unique character. As a result, we hope to find harmony and elegance in the bottle.
More from Magula Family Winery