- Appellation: Malokarpatská vinohradnícka oblasť
- Region: Malokarpatská
- Country: Slovakia
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Blaufränkisch
- Soil type: Array
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Juicy and well structured Frankovka from a tough vintage. During the 14 months elevation in oak barrels it developed fresh and attractive fruity aromatics, combined with the unmistakable elegance of this central European variety.
Our family passionately creates low-intervention wines from our own organically-grown, indigenous Slovak grape varieties. We strive to act merely as guides of our wines during their creation, letting them mature at their own pace and according to their unique character. As a result, we hope to find harmony and elegance in the bottle.
More from Magula Family Winery