- Appellation: Penedes
- Region: Catalonia
- Country: Spain
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Ull de Llebre, Lledoner negre, Sumoll, Syrah
- Soil type: Calcareous-clay
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Filtered - 7-10m microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 13 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Añadimos 1 gr/hect de Metabisulfito potàsico en la embotellada
We are fourth generation farmers since 1892, organic winegrowers since 1999 and biodynamic winemakers since 2013. Our own vineyards are in the Upper Penedès, with calcareous – clay soil, low rainfall and Mediterranean influence. Our wines Xarel.lo, Sumoll and other varieties are made with minimal intervention winemaking and biodynamic precepts.
More from Ruben Parera - Celler Finca Parera