- Appellation: Moscato D'Asti
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Sweetness: Sweet
- Grape Varieties:
- Soil type:
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Paper filter microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Filari Corti is made with only Moscato grapes from our vineyards in San Marzano Oliveto. After harvest the grapes are pressed and the juice is kept on stainless steel tanks under low controlled temperature during autumn and winter, it starts fermenting on spring with its indigenous yeasts. Since it is a sweet semi-sparkling wine it is filtered to avoid refermentation on the bottle.
Carussin is made by Bruna, Luigi, Matteo and Luca who care for 15 Ha of vineyards. Alongside winemaking, they each have a side project. Bruna and her ten donkeys work with kids, Luigi volunteers with associations in San Marzano Oliveto, Luca is a craft brewer and his brother Matteo owns a bar - "Grappolo contro Luppolo" ("Grapes vs Hops").
More from Carussin (di Bruna Ferro)