- Appellation: PUGLIA IGT PRIMITIVO
- Region: Puglia
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Rosé
- Grape Varieties: Primitivo
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 40 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:This ROSATO wine is the traditional old style dark rosè wine from Puglia made with Racemi, which is the second re-fruit of Primitivo vines, very low yield production of very small crops ripening one month after the main harvest, so at lower temperatures and colder weather
We want our wines to be the most authentic expression of our grapes, our land and our personality, in one word, our roots. Natural, certified organic, terroir, low sulphites, vegan, sustainable, 100% carbon free.
More from Fatalone Organic Wines - Az. Agr. Petrera Pasquale