- Appellation: Texas Hill Country
- Region: Texas
- Country: United States
- Colour: Orange
- Sweetness: Off-dry
- Grape Varieties: Blanc du Bois
- Soil type: Limestone, Loam
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Aromatized and fortified with high end brandy, we serve this as an aperitif cocktail. Coat the glass generously with a grapefruit peel, toss the peel and a large cube of ice into a cocktail glass and start pouring.
Texas, United States
La Cruz de Comal Wines, Ltd. produces wines exclusively from the Texas Hill Country appellation, mainly from the small 3 acre estate LD3 Ranch estate vineyard. Nothing is added, nothing is taken out.
More from La Cruz de Comal